I LOVE these things!!! I gave them to a few kids and they loved them as much as I did!! They are super easy to make!
Here are the things you will need:
- Button Magnets
- Mason Jar
- hot glue gun
- LED tea lights
- fake snow
- Christmas ornaments ( I found mine 1/2 off at Michael’s!)
- Glue button magnet to the bottom of the tea light candle.
- Place fake snow, and ornaments in the bottom of the mason jar. (You could glue the ornaments down, but I didn’t.)
- After the glue has dried; turn on the tea light and stick the tea light candle underneath the metal lid, put the lid back on the mason jar. Keep a few extra tea lights with the magnets already glued on around in case it goes out.
- Remind the kid you are giving it to that it is a nightlight and NOT a snow globe. 😉