The challenge from my devotion today was this:
“Even in the midst of whatever you’re longing for today, take a moment and acknowledge what you’re grateful for. “
There are couple of things I am really thankful for today:
- My migraine is GONE! I hate those things.
- My kid’s migraine is gone. He hates those things.
- I am going to be 38 this weekend!!!
- My husband orders take out when I feel bad!
- The devotional book I am doing is my favorite.
- The people who read my blog.
There are a few people who have let me know the past few weeks how much they enjoy reading my blog, they were challenged by my blog or they love trying the “On The Menu” recipes. That just means the world to me. I love getting to connect with readers. So, I thought I would combine a few of the things I am thankful for today with a gratitude giveaway. The devotion I am doing is by one of my favorite authors, Shauna Niequist. It is a simple and short daily devotional. She also includes some yummy recipes. Now, that is my kind of devotional!
So, here is the deal: I want to give one of you a copy of my favorite devotional, “Savor”.
To be entered to win you have to do these two things…
- Comment below ( or above if you are on a mobile device) one thing you are grateful for today.
- Be sure you have liked my Facebook page. Toni Camp
Comments and likes have to be done by noon tomorrow, October 27th.