I have been a little behind about keeping my “On The Menu” pages updated. So, below are a few of my favorite dishes that I have done lately. I am not a recipe writer, but I do take recipes from all over the place and adapt them to my preferences. I am doing “On the Menu” because truthfully, most of the times in my life that I feel God’s presence the greatest is gathering around the table. For me, it is a sacred time where we actually look other people in the face, not FaceTime, but actual their actual face and listen to each other. There is something that God stirs in my heart when I take time to nourish those I love. I hope we can all slow down a little more in life so that we can gather around the table more. I hope my “On the Menu” page helps you do that!!
So here’s what has been on my table recently! Click on the highlighted areas to see the recipe.
- Aussie Meat Pies : I personally don’t use the Grill seasoning. It takes about 40 minutes for the puff pastries to thaw out, so make sure you do that ahead of time!!
- Italian Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes (This one of my most favorite meals to make)
- Salsbury Steak , broccoli and mashed cauliflower. For mashed cauliflower, I just boil my cauliflower until it is tender, then add butter, salt, pepper and mash it up!
- White Bean Chicken Chili – This is the best I have ever had!!
- Buffalo Chicken Roll Ups : This is a football game favorite at my house. You can also use ground turkey if you prefer!
- Tonight I will be making : Mediterranean Chicken over Saffron Couscous
If you have any great recipes you think I would love, email them to me at email@example.com